One to One Private Tuition
Yoga was first taught on a personal level, where the teacher would create a unique practice to allow the student to develop according to their own personal needs.
Although all can benefit from a general level class it is through an individual consultation that the teacher can build a programme “tailored” specifically to the individual to help them start or progress on their yogic journey.
Some come to yoga to de-stress, some to increase their strength and flexibility, while some come to yoga as part of their spiritual growth. It is through a private class that you are most likely to get exactly what you need.
If you wish to deepen your practice, these sessions can help to focus on those elements in your practice that you wish to improve your understandings and abilities.
- Core and restore
- Journey to the mountain – Awakening The Spine
- Viparita karani – Turning the world upside down
- Vinyasa Krama – Swansea
- Pranic Awakening – Swansea
- Advanced Vinyasa, Swansea
- A Yin Yang Hip Opening Flow – Swansea
- Yoga Gift Vouchers
- Holistic Weekend Retreat – West wales
- The Core – Cardiff
Telephone: 07807 749544
Send me an Email.
If you have any questions or require further information, don’t hesitate to contact me using the form below…
Weekly Yoga Classes At...
- Red Dragon Hall, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44
- Penrhiwllan Village Hall, Penllwybr, Llandysul, Dyfed SA44 5NL
- Llandissilio Village Hall, A478, Llandissilio SA66 7SY
- Carmarthen Education Centre, Furnace Road, Camarthen, Carmarthenshire SA31 1EU
- Pentrecwrt Village Hall, Pentrecwrt, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5BD
- Urban Zen Yoga Studio, 2 Little Gam Street, Swansea SA1 3HY